What's new

Glass-Top Cohiba's!!!!!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
awright...i'll keep that in mind...thanks
Well, if they doubt us, they can easily google "glass top Cohiba" and find the answer, right?

And if they don't believe us, and won't do a little research, then I guess they can buy fake cigars. But they can't say we didn't warn them.

Maybe they know, and are bidding on them for the novelty. :dunno:

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Séamas;174635 said:
Nope. Those selling pipe tobacco tins have to say they're selling it for the collectable value of the tin and that the contents are not for comsumption.

I managed to email all but one. The Ebay system wouldn't let me contact drummer57grl (Ebay randomly blocks attempts to contact bidders by those not involved in the transaction).

Maybe someone else can try to contact drummer57grl?
I just tried...it wouldn;t let me contact this person either...maybe it's something in their settings.

oh well...they may be about to win a whole bunch of fauxhibas:dunno:

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Séamas;174672 said:
Well, if they doubt us, they can easily google "glass top Cohiba" and find the answer, right?

And if they don't believe us, and won't do a little research, then I guess they can buy fake cigars. But they can't say we didn't warn them.

Maybe they know, and are bidding on them for the novelty. :dunno:
that's definately possible...I even tried to suggest googling "glass top cohibas" and "glass top dunhills"...oh well!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I just tried...it wouldn;t let me contact this person either...maybe it's something in their settings.

oh well...they may be about to win a whole bunch of fauxhibas:dunno:
Oh well, we tried.

Maybe we should tell Ebay?

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
hahaha.
It would almost be worth buying just to send to someone as a bomb LOL
I was just about to suggest that...buy em, bomb someone with them, and watch the hilarity ensue!

(Naturally, following up with a more appropriate bomb a day or two later)

:rolling: