What's new

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
As a 63 year old lifelong Cardinals fan, I will be watching with interest to see what happens this time.
But I will say IMO the Cubs have the momentum to win, while the Indians sit down for a week to cool off. I do have a Cubs hat, black cat, goat and Steve Bartman doll sitting inside a Pentangle just in case.
Edit: I had a several emoji in the above post to show a little friendly jabbing. This could be the year!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
As a 63 year old lifelong Cardinals fan, I will be watching with interest to see what happens this time.
But I will say IMO the Cubs have the momentum to win, while the Indians sit down for a week to cool off. I do have a Cubs hat, black cat, goat and Steve Bartman doll sitting inside a Pentangle just in case.
Edit: I had a several emoji in the above post to show a little friendly jabbing. This could be the year!
Ha! I was just telling a friend how the only time i will ever root for an AL team is when the cardinals are in the WS!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The last time I was at Wrigley Field I was with my great friend Doug Westphal. We sat in the bleachers, drank beer and had a grand ole time as Sammy Sosa hit a home run in the bottom of the ninth to win the game. I also sat with him in his family room the night that the Padres tied the series at 3-3 in game 6 in 1984. Doug, we finally got there! I don't know when I have missed you more my friend! On to the world series. I know you are watching and you have a much better seat than I do as you sit in God's box. Salute my friend!!!! Go Cubs Go!