What's new

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
3 -1 Cleveland, plenty of time for " The Cubs". As it's baseball, no clock involved to end the game(y)

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
You wait your whole life for something, and then when it happens it's just so painful. I turned it off. I can't handle this.
As painful as it has been watching the last couple games. I don't understand turning off the Cubs playing at Wrigley in the World Series.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
As painful as it has been watching the last couple games. I don't understand turning off the Cubs playing at Wrigley in the World Series.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It doesn't feel good. Why would i want to sit there, angry and stressed out and helpless? I went outside and read a book and smoked a cigar instead which was much nicer. I love them too much to endure that torture.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Still at least 1 game left to play, but you have to give kudos to the Indians who have played great baseball throughout the playoffs and see nothing that would make me think they won't finish it off. Maybe tonight!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Guys I have been waiting my entire life for the Cubs to GET to the World Series. I remember the agony of 1969, 1984, 2003 and I began to think I would never see them in the World Series. Well they made it. That was my bucket list item. Now I want them to win but if they don't at least I know that they made it and they will be back. Some of their youthful enthusiasm and inexperience is showing. They will learn from this. It ain't over til it's over as Yogi said. I am proud of these guys. Cubs forever.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Guys I have been waiting my entire life for the Cubs to GET to the World Series. I remember the agony of 1969, 1984, 2003 and I began to think I would never see them in the World Series. Well they made it. That was my bucket list item. Now I want them to win but if they don't at least I know that they made it and they will be back. Some of their youthful enthusiasm and inexperience is showing. They will learn from this. It ain't over til it's over as Yogi said. I am proud of these guys. Cubs forever.
I'm right there with you. I'm so happy they made it, even though the ensuing ineptitude made it hard to enjoy. But they got that NL championship trophy! And more importantly they won their division over the cardinals by a huuuuuge margin!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
As a diehard Cardinal fan, the Cubbies have nothing to be disappointed about. I thought you loveable loser lovers always say "there's always next year?"

I still think the Cubs winning the central and then clinching so early gave them too much time to loose their mojo and they couldn't get it back completely for the series. JMO.
Plus major kudos to an Indians team who has played GREAT baseball so far.