What's new

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Cubs won! To celebrate, I think ill buy a copy of Rookie of the Year...

Congrats to all Cubs fans out there from a life-long Red Sox fan!

Cursed no more.
Funny story, I rooted for the Sox in 07 and 14 because I already had the hat, which I bought in 03; not because I was a fan, I was in the airport on my way to Alaska, needed a hat, and it was the first blue one that fit my head. But in 07, I looked like a legit long-time Sox fan with my old, worn, beloved hat. Longtime Red Sox fans would give me high fives and stuff, it was funny.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Probably the first World Series that I actually watched for more than 2 minutes. Not a baseball fan in the slightest but the history alone of this game was compelling enough to watch it. The world didn't end and we're all still here so good job Cubs!
Can't agree with this enough. In the last 30 years I have watched or listened to exactly 8 Major League Baseball games and they were all in the last couple weeks. I really have to tip my hat to two teams that can make baseball fun for my lame ass. Great performances by both teams and I wouldn't be surprised to see the same match up next year.
Tomorrow is the cubs homecoming parade downtown. I will try to grab some images from my office of the sea of blue. Should be a grand celebration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
hell fucking yes, I may not live in IL anymore but i still consider it my home, and while I'm not huge into baseball myself my family are, and are all huge cubs fans so we watched the game together with a skype call open so we could all experience it at once. When they won my mom cried she was so moved. Call this years the the CURSEBREAKERS son!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Way to go Cubbies!!!! I can't believe I fell asleep in the 10th and missed all this and woke up to Theo holding the trophy. I'm so mad!!!! I watched the whole game too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was one hell of a game, I couldn't believe that inning. Great Baseball till the end, congrats Cubs.