What's new

Good evening from Florida

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I just registered on this site, and it looks like there are some great people and information here. Just started smoking cigars fairly recently, and have greatly enjoyed it so far. I'm going to school down in Naples, Florida and you can't beat this climate for cigar smoking year round!

As a side note, anyone know of good cigar lounges in this area?

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hello everyone,

I just registered on this site, and it looks like there are some great people and information here. Just started smoking cigars fairly recently, and have greatly enjoyed it so far. I'm going to school down in Naples, Florida and you can't beat this climate for cigar smoking year round!

As a side note, anyone know of good cigar lounges in this area?
:welcome:

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Welcome to BOTL!

I don't know much about Naples, but I heard about a fun cigar event tomorrow at a shop in Pompano Beach. It's at Tobacco World and they are having a live cigar rolling event tomorrow between 2-6pm. Rocky Patel will be there along with Joseph Gannascoli ( Vito Spatafore of The Sopranos ).

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Welcome! I'm a bit North of you in Tampa. DO a quick search on the site for Naples and you should find a link I posted to a nice cigar shop up your ways. I also seem to remember a very nice cigar lounge on whatever the main drag is up that way.