What's new

Good evening from Florida

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I don't know the Naples area, I am in Clearwater, just west of Tampa. Besides cigar bars, keep your eyes out for the unexpected bar, tavern, or sports bar that may allow smoking. In Florida, as long as they get less than 10% of their income from food they can allow smoking. There may also be some nice outdoor venues for when the weather is right.

Keep your eyes out for possible Sit Downs that will be posted on the Board.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone...this is quite overwhelming, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sorry I didn't hear sooner about the Tobacco World event, that would have been quite fun. I'll be watching this board for any events or sit downs in the area! There is a Cigar Bar on 41 down here in Naples that it nice, so that is a good start.

BTW, I am actually from Illinois, just going to school down here. Very nice! :)

Thanks again.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Hmmmm...been a couple years since I was there. I just remember the guy taking me back to show me this small theatre room where "Saving Private Ryan" was playing.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Glad you are here Louis and :welcome:

Be sure and take some time to search this place. Also check out the sticky post on tops of most sections for great information. When in doubt, feel free to ask away.

Cheers!