What's new

Good find.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Sorry I missed the comments. It was at Rudy's in Fort Wayne. When they have unsold boxes from events they go in the freebies box or in the discount box. There was just a Kristoff event this week so I will be curious to see what is in the boxes soon.
I am familiar with Rudys. Where is this box located?

Smoke Eater Dan

Slave to the system.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The discount box is in the back of the walk in on the bottom shelf. Sometimes on the floor. The buy three get one box is near the door on the floor.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Oh Lord... I asked them to get those awhile back. They must not have done very well. At least we get some good discount stuff.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha. I wondered what B&M meant. Guess I would've figured it out eventually

Yeah, Ive seen a few "buy four, get one free" type deals, but never any big discounts. I love to hang out and smoke at the local B&M, and I'll buy a stick or two there when I do. But I'd go broke if I bought most my everyday smokes there, just so much cheaper online.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It wasn't really a discount box, but several years ago, Thompson's auction site had very little traffic. Over the course of a month, I picked up 50 PAM 64s for between $5 and $6 ea. If I went through my order histories, I could probably list several hundred killer "wins" that would make the bargain bins look way overpriced. A few days ago, AVO Signatures ($13 list) for $2.70 per. If it wasn't for the auction sites, I could never afford this hobby.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this isn't really a find but once I scored a 27 box of montecristo white label Lonsdale for 110$ shipped to my door!!!