What's new

Good Quality Leather Belts

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I am honestly sick of cheap belts and even the Dickies belts don't seem to last long on me. I usually wear them pretty tight because I have no back end to hold my pants up. The holes usually rip out over a couple months and the belts are leather but are not the hard leather like you used to be able to get. I would like some suggestions if anyone has experience with good leather belts. I will check them out and probably order one at some point soon. I should also point out that I conceal carry as well. Anyone else have this issue?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I get the police issue belts from an army surplus store, I've had 2 of them for at least 10 years now. I just rotate the 2 every once in a while so that they last.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Absolutely need an actual gun belt. Don't even consider something else.

Tons of options from inexpensive (Beltman, Comp-tac) to nice rigs from 5 Shot Leather, Del Fatti, Milt Sparks.

I have a sharkskin belt from Wilson Combat. I like it quite a lot.
Thanks man, I will check into this.
I get the police issue belts from an army surplus store, I've had 2 of them for at least 10 years now. I just rotate the 2 every once in a while so that they last.
I had never thought about this at all. I will hit up the army surplus over the weekend. Thank you both!

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Okay, I will check both out. I was just thinking about how much I miss the days when you could go to a flea market and there would be a leatherman with a booth ready to make any belt you'd like. Those days seem over with, at least here where I live.

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
As Alex said, you HAVE to buy an actual gun belt.
May take a little getting used to, but you'll be so surprised at the night and day difference!
I've got a couple from Crossbreed Holsters for IWB carry and love them so much I bought a couple more to replace my regular belts for when I can't carry as such.