What's new

Good Quality Leather Belts

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I don't know how I missed this, and I may be late to the party, but I wear an Old Faithful gun belt and holster daily. Made in the USA and quality is amazing.

I tried the thickest leather belt I could find without buying an actual gun belt. Waste of money. Buy the gun belt.

http://oldfaithfulholsters.com

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
If your ever looking for a non gun belt check out www.bowenknife.com. I have been wearing the Wide ️Brown Belt with the wide single edge blade daily for the last 15 years. If it ever wears out, I will be getting another for sure. Still provides an option for safety without a firearm.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Ordered one of these on a whim a few weeks back at the same time I ordered a holster (Kramer) for my new Kimber..

Ive worn Kramer belts and Kramer holsters forever.. and absolutely love them..

Only time will tell if the bullhide belt will last the way the Kramer does...

but.. I've gotta say.. my initial reaction is "I AM IMPRESSED"...

the leather is thick, and plenty rigid enough to easily support the weight of a full size pistol easily (the Kimber Ultra CDP wont be a problem at all)..

but is actually soft and supple on the surface.. and is very comfortable to wear..

And the price was right ($80.. vs $140 for the Kramer)..

Will report back in 2-3 years and let you know how it stands up against the Kramer! :D

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Well my belt failed today and it seemed like a decent one so I went and bought a new one at a tactical store. I am hoping this holds up. It's made by an American company in Chicago called Boston Belts.

I also bought some suspenders to go with it for support. I tend to stretch then because of my no butt syndrome.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Well my belt failed today and it seemed like a decent one so I went and bought a new one at a tactical store. I am hoping this holds up. It's made by an American company in Chicago called Boston Belts.

I also bought some suspenders to go with it for support. I tend to stretch then because of my no butt syndrome.
Boston makes an ok belt. The double thick options listed above will do much better at holding up the weight of a ccw kimber though.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
FWIW (may be too late) bullhide belts just put a TON of stuff on clearance TODAY... (got an email from them this morning)

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I ended up getting one from a better belt usa. Only been wearing it for a week or so, but so far I like it. Shipped in less than a week too which was really nice.