Good Tv Series Recommendation

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Justified
Vikings
Dexter

All on the current rotation here (usually catch 1 episode a night or so...)...

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Check out The Returned -- it's a French show on Netflix. I just finished Season 1 and loved it, Season 2 is supposed to come out soon.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My favorites I think have all been listed:

True Detective (It's only 8 episodes so it won't take long and imo one of the best written/acting/cinematography shows in a long time.)

Bates Motel (this show looked like a joke to me when it came out but I watched and it is incredible)

Agents of SHIELD (another show I figured would blow, wrong, effing awesome)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a side note on True Detective, this was one of those shows that would creep it's way into my dreams some nights.

Had a few nightmares where I was lost in some backwoods Louisiana swamp with devil worshipers and meth addicts in the story line.

Speaking of nightmares, did anyone else watch the ABC show "The River"?

It only lasted 1 season, I must have been 1 of the only 10 people that liked it but that was a pretty scary one as far as prime time TV shows go.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
The wife and I got into Hell on Wheels, The Tudors, Game of Thrones, Shameless US Version, Black Sails and The Misfits British version. Has anyone else seen this show? The first 3 seasons are good, its a funny show.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
True Detectives was a great series. Great acting, with just enough creepy to keep me on edge.
Better Call Saul. For those of you that loved Breaking Bad. Same Vibe. Same storytelling pace.

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Is it limited to cable? If you wanna see a dysfunctional family series, start "Shameless" on Showtime. It based on a British series, but nevertheless. I think it's in Season 5 and I'm still watching.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Peaky Blinders.
Peaky Blinders.
Also, Peaky Blinders is pretty good.
+2 on peaky blinders. I'm 3 episodes in and it's fantastic.

Others:
Lost (probably number one on my list)
The Tudors
Haven
Hell on wheels
Walking dead
Breaking bad
Grimm
Copper
Ripper street
MacGyver