What's new

Good Tv Series Recommendation

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Peaky Blinders.
Peaky Blinders.
Also, Peaky Blinders is pretty good.
Just started this show last night. The first episode was kind of slow, does it pick up a bit or is that the pace the whole show?

Is it limited to cable? If you wanna see a dysfunctional family series, start "Shameless" on Showtime. It based on a British series, but nevertheless. I think it's in Season 5 and I'm still watching.
Big fan of this show, I don't have showtime but you can download it the next day after it airs. Wife and I are hooked.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I am a big "stupid" comedy person. So for me I would say that Archer was better last season but is getting better.
And Sirens on USA. Laugh my ass off at every episode. Check it out. Season 1 is on netflix.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old thread regurgitated but I've been on a "streaming TV" shows binge past couple of months and can't believe there has been no mention of Bloodline on Netflix. Amazing well acted show. A bit slow at the start but a well done slow burn. Watch it, you will thank me later.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sense8 on Net Flix. Binge watched it with my wife and she wants to do it again.

"I'm sad it's over and we have to wait for season two."

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
NARCOS and not to sound like a chic but my fiancé got me into Greys Anatomy lol don't judge me

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Iv been watching bones and ncis. Sense8 was really good but the slowest first 3 episodes of any season iv ever watched.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have gun will travel. Available on a popular user submitted video service.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I have a personal policy that I don't watch anything with nudity, which rules out a lot of popular shows. Fortunately there's still plenty out there to enjoy:

-Legends - Just finished the first season on Netflix, which is fantastic. A show where Sean Bean can't die because he's the main character, tell me that's not a great premise!
-The Blacklist. Season 3 should be pretty good, although I somewhat miss the procedural element. I'm glad they've gone more the action-suspense route and somewhat left the creepy gross-out elements behind.
-Agents of Shield - Got off to a rocky start, but quickly got awesome. Not up to date on the current season, but I hope to remedy that soon.
-Persons of Interest - my newest discovery; Jim Caveizel as an ex special operative, and the creepy guy from Lost as an eccentric, reclusive billionare out to save the world? Yeah, it's awesome.
-Revenge - I've said this before, I couldn't stop watching this show. It was the single most ridiculous thing I've ever watched, and I don't know why I couldn't stop. It's a soap opera, that's literally what it was, but I couldn't stop. Brothers and moms and siblings would pop out of the wood work, and people would find out they were related, and dead people would come back to life, and people would get amnesia and then remember things again... seriously, don't watch this show.
-Scorpion - my wife's favorite show right now. It's utterly ridiculous, but fun.
-White Collar - probably my wife's favorite show of all time, I'm a pretty big fan as well. Almost every episode is a mini heist movie, what's not to love?
-Suits - Our replacement for White Collar. Melodramatic, but fun anyway.
-Foyle's War - if you like British television, you'll love this show. It's an older show, and it's somewhat slow paced, so most Americans don't care for it, but I absolutely love it.
-Downton Abbey - Another show I watch with my wife. Not my favorite, but interesting nonetheless.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Homeland
Game of Thrones
The Vikings

That's a pretty awesome lineup of shows. House of Cards is also excellent.
I just started watching Homeland and i've got to say it's a really good show. I'm only half way threw season 2, hope it stays good all the way to season 5 cause it's got me hooked.