What's new

Got a new Job.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thank you for sharing your good news. Aside from the happiness I feel for you, it helps to keep me optimistic. I have been looking for about a month and a half and I am finally getting some serious activity. I had a phone interview yesterday that ended with them saying they will schedule me to come in for a formal interview and to meet the team. Then today another company set me up with a lunch interview on Friday. It has been over 30 years since I was last unemployed and I am really not handling it well.

GOOD LUCK with the job and the future B&M,
Jay
Good luck brother. Yeah I had nevee been unemployed before this last 5 month stretch its hard for sure.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I would just like to say thank you to everyone that has posted here. This forum is a huge moral boost for me. You all are fucking awesome!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Britt, Congrats man!

I fuck awesome all the time, but I digress...

I have friends working for Amazon in Washington. Great place to work for in my opinion!

best of luck to you brother, and enjoy every minute with your 2 yr old!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Congratulations brother. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Keep pushing toward you goal and research what it will take to get there as you go. Good luck.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Well as of today I am officially an employee of Amazon.com. Got hired as a lead in thier Phoenix warehouse. 6:30pm to 5am Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. This may not sound like much but it is a dream job to me. It pays better than almost any other job someone like me (by that I mean someone who didn't go to college) can get, AND I get to be home durring the day with my two year old Son. On top of this I looked around at small business loans today and its looking like by this time next year I may be able to open my own B&M. Which is my ultimate goal. Today was a good day. Too bad I have a cold and don't want to waste a cigar.

Congrats buddy, happy for you. Sorry I got you sick lol, told you not to kiss me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
This is great news man! You have things all lined up! Totally cool that you'll get to be home during the day and enjoy being a Dad! I'll have to stop by your B&M once it's open in AZ! I'm not too too far away in San Diego! Once again, all the best to you at the new job Brother!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Congratulations bro! That is really awesome.

Any particular "theme" you are gonna try and accomplish with your place. For example my closest B&M has a great sized humidor but tend to stock more of the high end stuff at higher price ranges

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Congrats man. Always good to hear.

I have the same idea of a B/M...although I'm looking at one that is already open and established. Hoping the deal works out.