What's new

Got a new Job.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well as of today I am officially an employee of Amazon.com. Got hired as a lead in thier Phoenix warehouse. 6:30pm to 5am Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. This may not sound like much but it is a dream job to me. It pays better than almost any other job someone like me (by that I mean someone who didn't go to college) can get, AND I get to be home durring the day with my two year old Son. On top of this I looked around at small business loans today and its looking like by this time next year I may be able to open my own B&M. Which is my ultimate goal. Today was a good day. Too bad I have a cold and don't want to waste a cigar.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Congrats buddy, happy for you. Sorry I got you sick lol, told you not to kiss me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Psh.. it was the least I could do.

Last edited:

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This is great news man! You have things all lined up! Totally cool that you'll get to be home during the day and enjoy being a Dad! I'll have to stop by your B&M once it's open in AZ! I'm not too too far away in San Diego! Once again, all the best to you at the new job Brother!
Definitely brother!

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Congratulations bro! That is really awesome.

Any particular "theme" you are gonna try and accomplish with your place. For example my closest B&M has a great sized humidor but tend to stock more of the high end stuff at higher price ranges
I'm thinking along the lines of the stuff most of us like to smoke.Tats Ligas, Four kicks, probably gonna carry a lot of smaller ring gauges. Definitely wanna get Reinado in there. I made friends with a b&m owner out here who is good friends with Pete and is gonna introduce me. So I shoulde have a Tatuaje connection. Now I just need to start the rest lol.