What's new

Got any other hobbies?

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Riding my motorcycle, working on my 66 chevelle, shooting guns, and messing with my rc cars. Have a 8th scale electric buggy, mini e revo, and of course my highly modify tmaxx. That reminds me I need more gas for it.....

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Motorcycles, traveling, photography, videography, and raising four daughters. One married, one graduated college and a professional dancer, third is in college and the youngest in eighth grade. A good day is when I can do most if not all and smoke a good cigar. Been married 23 years and gave up arguing with the wife when she started riding the motorcycle with me (about 4 years ago). Allows me to spend more $$ on the hobbies.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I collect US coins and currency. I'm also into salt water fish tanks and will finally be setting up my tank after my wedding in May. I wish my hobbies were less expensive but you can't win em all.
I would do the salt water thing, but I'm a total hamfist. Those $300+ fish would be dead in 15 minutes. :facepalm: :eek:

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I would do the salt water thing, but I'm a total hamfist. Those $300+ fish would be dead in 15 minutes. :facepalm: :eek:
It's a lot easier than most people think. But its expensive and you need plenty of patience. If you have the patience to slowly stock a tank and to be vigilant about testing water parameters (at least at the beginning) then you'll have an excellent shot at being successful. The large majority of the $300+ fish are for those guys with huge setups and/or zero patience. Most of the $300+ fish you can be procured for considerably less in a smaller size and you can watch them grow over years. My theoretical tank stock list will be composed mostly of fish costing less than $30 a pop.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
It's a lot easier than most people think. But its expensive and you need plenty of patience. If you have the patience to slowly stock a tank and to be vigilant about testing water parameters (at least at the beginning) then you'll have an excellent shot at being successful. The large majority of the $300+ fish are for those guys with huge setups and/or zero patience. Most of the $300+ fish you can be procured for considerably less in a smaller size and you can watch them grow over years. My theoretical tank stock list will be composed mostly of fish costing less than $30 a pop.
Maybe when I'm fully retired, I'll take a shot at it. But I swear man, I could screw up a cup of coffee! :oops:

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Rock and ice climbing, downhill mountain bikes, all forms of skiing, scuba, hiking, sporting clays a bit of upland bird hunting, woodworking every now and then. Too many hobbies so the wife tells me. Also had saltwater reef tanks that I grew coral in to sell.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
I collect US coins and currency. I'm also into salt water fish tanks and will finally be setting up my tank after my wedding in May. I wish my hobbies were less expensive but you can't win em all.
I have a salt water setup as well. It isn't running right now but I will have it set back up once I move again. Love having it, and it is easier than most think as long as you pay attention to it.

Other than that I fish in the summer, waterfowl and some deer hunt in the fall/winter and do whatever else I can get into all year.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
- My website - lots of work, but also good escape mentally from my real job
- Koi Pond - again lots of work. Very relaxing and an escape from work.
- Competitive Tennis - though I am out for at least 8 months due to shoulder surgery.
- Grilling on my Kamado Joe
- Golf, not well. I do get a cigar or two in per round. So all upside!

I did not realize how many hobbies I have on top of being a husband/Dad. I even left a few out. LOL.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I was training to be a power lifter until I got injured about 18 months ago. I was out of the gym for nine months and less than two months later I had another injury. I just never got back the momentum and drive to start over. However, I did get pretty good at Assassin's Creed and making my own extracted tobacco flavors for electronic cigarettes. I just realized how extremely boring I have become. lol