What's new

Got Ink??

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
I found a few threads about tattoos on here but nothing of a full show off your ink thread. I counldn't find one but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I thought I would start one up and let everyone show off their ink. Post up some pics no matter how big, small, old or new and lets see what everybody is wearing forever.

Attachments

jre

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This was 8 years ago when it was fresh, haven't gotten any others as family expenses take over. Still have a couple more planned...someday.

Attachments

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gotta get some pictures together but I am pretty well body suited out at this point including the tops of both hands and the fingers on the right hand. Roughly 225 some odd hours in the chair over the last 14 years.

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
I gotta get some pictures together but I am pretty well body suited out at this point including the tops of both hands and the fingers on the right hand. Roughly 225 some odd hours in the chair over the last 14 years.
Yeah I got family in the business now. She does all my recent work so the hours just keep piling on.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Maybe we can get Pete to post some pics of his art work.

Dan from NHC just had some real nice work completed too.

Here's a picture of Dan's just completed work of art....

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
Some real nice work there. We are drawing up a leg sleeve using all the artwork from the cigar bands that I have smoked. That is going to be my winter project.