What's new

Got Ink??

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Looking at all these makes me want to go get my next one now.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Gonna get started on my half sleeve Thursday so I thought I would bump this.
My first session is three hours. Excited for this piece.

Josh.CHI

The Dude abides
Rating - 81.8%
10   2   0
This is going to take a minute or 5..... Some of my work but not all of it.

Also have some work on my left side chest. Going to start another new project that is in the center of my chest and fills what room is left on the right and left side.
What is a Juggalo!?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have a few smaller tats with my favorite being the Denver Bronco's logo with the Roman Numerals of the two Superbowls they won. It's not very popular here in Packer country with Superbowl 32.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
1st session for my new ink. Start of a half sleeve.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Slick! Nice stuff here...

Here's my latest - about 5 months old now. Thought I had already posted em here but I guess not.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have a halfsleeve, and 4 other tattoos. My halfsleeve is my moms fingerprint surrounded by water, ginkgo leaves and some lettering:

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Figured I'd share my currently only piece of ink.. I have at least one or two more I want to get too. This was taken just after it was done, so mind the blood.

For anyone wondering: IC XC NI KA basically mean Jesus Christ Conquers

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Figured I'd share my currently only piece of ink.. I have at least one or two more I want to get too. This was taken just after it was done, so mind the blood.

For anyone wondering: IC XC NI KA basically mean Jesus Christ Conquers
Very cool. I like it. Tats always look almost 3D right after you get them.

iCraig

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Lots of beautiful work here. Makes me want to go out and get my Gadsden done.
I always see new ink and want to get my other ones done.

I plan on getting one with crossed hockey sticks and my number (91) between them. Probably back shoulder.

I also want something Bruins related and possibly another with the folded hands of faith with a rosary on them.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I always see new ink and want to get my other ones done.

I plan on getting one with crossed hockey sticks and my number (91) between them. Probably back shoulder.

I also want something Bruins related and possibly another with the folded hands of faith with a rosary on them.
I have no ink currently. But, seeing threads like this, walking by the local shops, or meeting people with fresh ink... it just makes me want to run out and get it done.

iCraig

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I have no ink currently. But, seeing threads like this, walking by the local shops, or meeting people with fresh ink... it just makes me want to run out and get it done.
I waited 3 years to get this one. I had a general idea that I played with for 2.5 years and then spent the last 6 months finalizing the design. Since it's permanent I wanted to make sure I knew exactly what I wanted and was comfortable with.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I waited 3 years to get this one. I had a general idea that I played with for 2.5 years and then spent the last 6 months finalizing the design. Since it's permanent I wanted to make sure I knew exactly what I wanted and was comfortable with.
Exactly why I havent gotten mine done. I've liked the idea for quite a while now, but I would rather wait longer and make sure it is something I want put on my skin forever. Plus I still havent come up with how I am going to put my own personal twist on the idea.