What's new

Govee Bluetooth Thermometer/Hygrometer

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One criticism i do have is i wish there was a way to change the scale on the hour/day/week/month graphs in the app. The unit is so sensitive that it is picking up what looks like the huge variations in RH but the scale is only .2%. It does change when you zoom in and out on the graph but it would be better if the minimum unit was no less than 1% or even .5%.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the review GWBowman! I've been tossing around the idea of the Govee for a few days before I ran into this review. I've been comparing it with the Temp Stick. There are so many good hygrometers available, just not sure what to spend my money on. Since I travel a lot, I was thinking I'd like to have WI-FI connectivity. It looks like Govee has one that is WI-FI compatible also, and at a pretty great price when you compare it to others with this capability that are avg. $150/ea. Does anyone here have any experience with the WI-FI version of the Govee or the Temp Stick? Thanks.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Apologies for the zombie thread, but the thread I wanted to post this in is on Cigar Family and it is currently offline until further notice, so figured I would ask here.

Anyone use the widget?

If so, do you have issues with it not updating except once a day at most?

In the upper right corner there appears to be a refresh symbol, but it has no effect.

It only updates by opening the govee app and refreshing it there, which kinda defeats the purpose of the widget...

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Apologies for the zombie thread, but the thread I wanted to post this in is on Cigar Family and it is currently offline until further notice, so figured I would ask here.

Anyone use the widget?

If so, do you have issues with it not updating except once a day at most?

In the upper right corner there appears to be a refresh symbol, but it has no effect.

It only updates by opening the govee app and refreshing it there, which kinda defeats the purpose of the widget...

Can’t say I’ve experienced what you are referring to. If I am in range of the Bluetooth devices, the app shows the current reading. When you click on the individual device, it switches to that devices graph view and starts downloading all data since you last downloaded that information. The view from the main page should show the current temperature and humidity if you are in range.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can’t say I’ve experienced what you are referring to. If I am in range of the Bluetooth devices, the app shows the current reading. When you click on the individual device, it switches to that devices graph view and starts downloading all data since you last downloaded that information. The view from the main page should show the current temperature and humidity if you are in range.
The app works exactly as you described and i have no issues with it, its the widget on my homescreen that wont update without opening and updating the app, which defeats the purpose of having the widget display temp and rh on your homescreen without opening the app

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The app works exactly as you described and i have no issues with it, its the widget on my homescreen that wont update without opening and updating the app, which defeats the purpose of having the widget display temp and rh on your homescreen without opening the app

My bad. I didn’t even know there was a widget. I mistakenly thought you were talking about the app. Sorry.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If it updated properly, the widget would be great, but since it doesn't, its pretty useless.

Govee customer service said that the connection speed of my tablet was to blame, but wifi and bluetooth work fine and quickly with everything else, so I'm not buying it