What's new

Graduation

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Well my friends it is time to go to another level! Due to the influence and generosity of the members here I have had to make some changes. It all started with a small humidor then to a larger humidor then to a tupperdor then multiple tupperdors and now I have had to graduate to my first cooler! I really do want to commend you all for your generosity, it has impacted me so greatly that instead of buying cigars for myself I’m buying cigars just to bomb people with!!!

50qt igloo, I don’t have quite enough to put my cigars into it yet but I’m getting close!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Well my friends it is time to go to another level! Due to the influence and generosity of the members here I have had to make some changes. It all started with a small humidor then to a larger humidor then to a tupperdor then multiple tupperdors and now I have had to graduate to my first cooler! I really do want to commend you all for your generosity, it has impacted me so greatly that instead of buying cigars for myself I’m buying cigars just to bomb people with!!!

50qt igloo, I don’t have quite enough to put my cigars into it yet but I’m getting close!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:hilarious: