What's new

Great Cigars that get ignored.....

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I am smoking a Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro right now that I had ignored for a few months in my humidor... won't make that mistake again. This thing is hitting the spot right now.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Tobacco Giant, I couldnt agree more on the Ashton Aged Maduro. Have you ever tried the #56. Same binder and filler as the VSG Wizard. AWESOME!

Njstone, the La Riqueza is single favorite line that Pete puts out. I have not had one that I didn't like.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks StocktonJohn! Hope you enjoy them. We are gaining recognition in the industry as more people try the blend. Currently hold a 91 and 92 rating for two of my vitolas in the core line. Actually releasing a new line called "Grand Empire Reserve" in the next 2 months that has huge potential from initial responses. There's a review of the prototype on NiceTightAsh.com from Ben Lee if anyone wants to check it out. Big thanks also to CO Smokes for the compliment...

Agree. Got a box on the way. Love this cigar....

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
There were in a CA top 5 a few years back, one of my first "premiums"
Yup. '06 I believe. The maduro version was wonderful.

There's a cigar shop in State College, Pa that almost always has these on hand. I stop in everytime I'm around there to pick up a few.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One I never think gets enough play is the Casa Fernandez Arsenio Natural and Maduro. Both come in 10 count boxes for under $50. That's less then $5 a stick for a cigar that smokes and taste like a $8 to $10 smoke!

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
One I never think gets enough play is the Casa Fernandez Arsenio Natural and Maduro. Both come in 10 count boxes for under $50. That's less then $5 a stick for a cigar that smokes and taste like a $8 to $10 smoke!
I love these... as well as most of the other Casa Fernandez smokes.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
La Riqueza--Pete's first Broadleaf stick, and still underrated
Padilla 1932--excellent value
EPC Elencos--I hear very little about these, but they're very good!
I would have to agree with you on the La Riqueza and the Padilla, they are some of my favorite smokes and you see them everywhere on auction getting blown out... oh well just means I get them cheaper! HAHA ( evil laugh)

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I would have to agree with you on the La Riqueza and the Padilla, they are some of my favorite smokes and you see them everywhere on auction getting blown out... oh well just means I get them cheaper! HAHA ( evil laugh)
Exactly! They were just on the monster for half price. I may have stocked up a little... :eyebrow: