What's new

Great new time wasting game..

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
How do we make money and stuff? Is there a way to get our energy up faster?

TYLER
make money by scavenging, and selling excess wrenches, but for now store your wrenches, so no one steals the money you make. Crystals can be traded in for energy. I have noticed, as my level goes up so does the money I make at scavenging. So I am assuming we will get more crystals in the future, at least that way we can refill our energy quickly. be sure to hit the 3 votes each day for extra $$ crystals and energy. When I attack someone, I leave them in the stret so My experience goes up. It seems like a slow start, hut It gets moving pretty quick. I can go to New York and buy some crazy shit in the stores there.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
How do I sell my house? Or do I have to buy one first? What comes with buying a better house?

TYLER
dude you are sleeping at mom's house right now:hysterica :hysterica

and I have no idea. I am just letting my energy fillup and training all day now.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I do have some and I used it. I am slowly starting to figure this game out. We should for a gang as soon as we can though. I am working to get my $ amount up.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
yeah, I have 200k in the bank , but i am unable to scavenge or vote this morning, so I haven't made any money today. Let's see where we all are by end of day tomorrow. We should have something by then if we save our $$$

Is anyone else having the same voting/scavenging issue?

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
The registration screen asks for a promo code.
Anyone have a code?
I'm ready to do some ass whooping!!!!
You hit the link tx cop gave us right? Should be able to go from there.

TEGU, use your marijuana or if you don't have any I can send you some.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yeah train your gaurd and agility stats and be sure you only attack players the same level or lower. At first it starts slow, but it picks up.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
just as I say that I manage to log in

Edit:

WTF!! I logged out last night and just managed to get back in and I have 0 steps left to scavenge the city... I haven't played the game for 24 hours but still the scavenging didn't recharge

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
just as I say that I manage to log in

Edit:

WTF!! I logged out last night and just managed to get back in and I have 0 steps left to scavenge the city... I haven't played the game for 24 hours but still the scavenging didn't recharge
I have been emailing him since this morning before the site went down about this. You can't vote either.