What's new

Greetings from KC

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey everybody, ofmic3andm3n here.

I've been smoking for about 7 years now, decided to get into cigars right after my 18th birthday. Made all the classic mistakes, thompson catalogues, lost my first humidor haul to potters foam and analogue hygrometers etc etc. Jumped to a xikar digital and heartfelt beads after that, fell victim to cbid a few times(but had a great time doing it). Then I just sort of fell out of smoking for a few years. I still lurked here and /r/cigars, but with the announcement that trading is off limits on the /r/, I realized I missed the community aspect of it all. So i figured my humidor was getting a bit empty, and I might as well invest the time back in a community, figure out what I've been missing the past few years. Well I've rattled on long enough, hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome! I’m in NW Arkansas and make it up to KC frequently to see family (Harrisonville) and visit my favorite cigar shop (Outlaw South). I’ll let you know next time I’m up and maybe we can meet up.
I haven't made it out to outlaws yet, might have an excuse now. I've mainly stuck to Diebels and Fidel's.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back to the good side! I'm back from a half year hiatus myself and ready to puff a stogie or two on the porch on the weekends. Welcome aboard from Michigan!