What's new

Greetings from Ohio

TimEye

Tim
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25 Miles South of the Football Hall of Fame
I joined the forum a few weeks ago and am just getting around to this introduction; I am a former cigarette smoker, quit about 13 years ago. I have always been interested in cigars, and caught the bug about a year ago. I am just a weekly/bi-weekly smoker, as too much of a good thing is always bad for me :barf: I do have a pretty good collection of cigars and am getting ready to invest in a winador to keep them at optimal conditions. So far, this forum has been an enormous help in that respect. So, with that said, I will look forward to interacting with the BOTL here!!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Welcome from Minnesota......there's a ton of good information here and even more great members.

Glad you're here!

TimEye

Tim
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25 Miles South of the Football Hall of Fame
Thanks to all for the warm welcome! I'm in NE Ohio, 90 miles south of Cleveland and 90 miles west of Pittsburgh. Right in the midlle of Amish country, although I like to wear a moustache with my beard!:halfgrinw

USCG, I like a lot of different sticks and am developing a taste for CC's. I think Piramides, toros, Solomon and coronas are the sizes I prefer. I do like maduro wrappers for the sweet taste. Padilla Miami Solomon, 601 Blue, Tat Fausto, Oliva V, O & G, Padron 1964, Illusione Epernay, La Aroma de Cuba ( EE & Mi Amor ), Fuente Anejo & Hemingway, Alec Bradley Prensado.....