What's new

Greetings from the sandbox (and a humble request)

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Mine is on it's way, you should see it tomorrow UPS. Just threw together a little something for the troops, meant to add a thank you note in the box and forgot all about till I dropped it off. Hope the contents inside say how much I appreciate what they do for this country. Let me know if you have any problems with it and thanks for putting this together.

1ZE85R930142619549

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Funny story:
So as I'm driving home from work I'm pretty excited because I have a couple orders that are supposed to land today. Namely, a box of Las Calaveras and a bundle of Throw Down. Well, I pull up to the mailboxes and I open mine only to find some junk mail and a SFR from @Tom1984. There is no key to the larger package boxes because all the keys are in the locks still. Shit, well I guess there's always tomorrow. I pull in the driveway and as I'm pulling my keys out to unlock the door, I look up to see this.
image.jpg
I might have to put the mail carrier on the Christmas card list.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
(y) At the rate this puppy's growing, it's gonna take a pallet. :eek:
No shit. Lol. My plan is to separate some stuff into two maybe three packages. Probably all the cigars in one box and the accessories in the other one or two. For those of you that offered to chip in for the shipping, once I mail it and have a total, we can figure it out then.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
A few people mentioned wanting to help with shipping. I do appreciate this and any help is welcome. Please know, I don't want anyone to feel obligated to chip in. The donations you all have made are tremendous and the response was way bigger than I expected, I should have known better. The generosity here is.....FUCKING AMAZING. Once I have a total I will let everyone know and we can work it out through PM. Again, no one should feel obligated to chip in. It was my decision to take charge of this. You guys are all awesome and I feel privileged to be part of this great community.

James

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
You guys are too much! Seriously guys...your generosity is second to none. Much love from all of us over here.
Generosity? Brother, you're sweating your @ss off in a pi$$-hole desert so I can sit here on my property -- a free man -- smoking gars until I puke. THAT'S generosity my friend! ;)

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
A few people mentioned wanting to help with shipping. I do appreciate this and any help is welcome. Please know, I don't want anyone to feel obligated to chip in. The donations you all have made are tremendous and the response was way bigger than I expected, I should have known better. The generosity here is.....FUCKING AMAZING. Once I have a total I will let everyone know and we can work it out through PM. Again, no one should feel obligated to chip in. It was my decision to take charge of this. You guys are all awesome and I feel privileged to be part of this great community.

James
Brother, you need not carry the weight on your own. Let me know how I can help.