What's new

Grrrrr what did you get me into!?!

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
So the ol lady is out and about, i figured what a better time then the present to sit down and pack a nice bowl relax and watch the game.
So i kick back in my lazy boy grab the cob pipe grrr sent me and grabbed Frog Morton Across The Pond baccy. Wow this baccy is great!!! thank you Grr im hooked :hammersma

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
He is a hell of a guy! Welcome to the abyss. I still can't believe the amount of pipe smokers on this board now. I feel like we're everywhere now.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Ya man, the first time I tried the tin of Night Cap grrr sent me.... I knew I was done for. I still haven't even sampled all the tobacco I got.... I'm trying to find the bomb thread i posted of when grrr and many others bombed me but search is not being helpful haha

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Yeah I'm digging the pipe game keeps me out my humi too it's a win win I'm ready to go buy my first pipe. All thanks to a couple of good brothers Grrrrr and Russ AKA Newman

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Wow. Thanx for the awesome compliments guys. This hobby/habbit/adiction/obsession of ours is only made more wonderful by the availability thru forums such as this and the generosity of the members/brothers who participate. And BOTL.org is the epitomy of that brotherhood. That is a credit to those who participate here. Im just paying it back/forward.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Wow. Thanx for the awesome compliments guys. This hobby/habbit/adiction/obsession of ours is only made more wonderful by the availability thru forums such as this and the generosity of the members/brothers who participate. And BOTL.org is the epitomy of that brotherhood. That is a credit to those who participate here. Im just paying it back/forward.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST
I read this as I am low on cigars and pipe baccy...

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4

Rating - 100%
163   0   0

Sent from my SPH-D710BST

Lmao oh for frack sakes. Azzhat

Sent from my SPH-D710BST

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Dave I missed you all summer. Lol. In all seriousness I can muster guys. Grr represents everything a BOTL means. Generous, helpful, and has a weird dislike for mailboxes.

Better?

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Lmao no I dont need baccy!

Thanx scully. Fall is in the air. Leaves and bombs should be falling on a regular basis again soon.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0

Sent from my SPH-D710BST

so... we bomb skully? o)