What's new

Grrrrr what did you get me into!?!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
The damn pipe is amazing and the tobacco oh so delicious.
And another great thing about pipes is u can set it down and walk away and finish the bowl later.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST
We've got a guy that frequents our lounge that thinks the same thing about cigars....

you set one down and walk away... he'll come by and finish it for you later lol....

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
The damn pipe is amazing and the tobacco oh so delicious.
And another great thing about pipes is u can set it down and walk away and finish the bowl later.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST
We've got a guy that frequents our lounge that thinks the same thing about cigars....

you set one down and walk away... he'll come by and finish it for you later lol....
Lmao only word that comes to mind is gross lmao

Sent from my SPH-D710BST

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
lol... I watched a dude smoke about 1" of a churchill a couple of days ago... then run out to catch a call... and never came back in...

Homie waited about an hour....

and then picked up a free "toro" lol....

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
lol... I watched a dude smoke about 1" of a churchill a couple of days ago... then run out to catch a call... and never came back in...

Homie waited about an hour....

and then picked up a free "toro" lol....
Haha can't beat free but damnnnn there's a line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I would agree. Thats my red line for sure.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
That's what I love about the pipe it doesn't end up with a burnt taste like cigars do.

I do have a question though. How do I go about cleaning it. I know use the pipe cleaners but should I use any solution or something. I just want a general idea cause I have seen many many things on the Internet about it. From water to you favourite booze to running alcohol. Just want to maintain my beauty

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Most guys use everclear. I dont drink so I use a pipe cleaner/sweetner.

Remove the stem by turning clockwise. Always turn stem clockwise while imserting or removing. So ive been told. The cobs usually have filters. I usually just toss them.

Use the pipe cleaners dipping them into the alcohol and running them thru the stem. Followed by dry cleaners till the cleaners come out clean. Then I use little cloth to wipe down stem and especially the tenon part of the stem.

The use same thru the shank being careful not to go too far into the bowl. The wire in the cleaner can cut a groove in ur bowl.

Then I use a q-tip dipped in cleaner to wipe out the bowl. And q-tips to thoroughly clean the mortise in the shank.

Let dry overnight.

Thats a thourough cleaning.

You dont have to do that every time u smoke a bowl. U can run a dry pipe cleaner thru in between bowls.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
You know I have to do a thourough cleaning of one of my savs tonight. Maybe I can post up a thread with pics if u pipe noobs wanna see?

Sent from my SPH-D710BST