What's new

Guilty Pleasure TV?

CigarSaint

Who Dat!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have two small kids... once they are asleep I may watch Tv for 30 minutes and I'm out..

I do like Orange is the New black on netflix, duck dyansty,

Oh and Cops... don't tas me bro... love when someone gets tasered.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Even though it has pretty much deteriorated into a very NON-reality show (seems very scripted, planned, etc.), I still watch Gold Rush

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Duck Dynasty, Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, Orange is the new Black, and I will admit that I've seen damn near every episode of Gossip Girl. Right now all I've been watching is Arrow, Gotham, and The Flash though...

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The Voice. I've watched most of all 3 seasons. To make it more manly I turn the tv towards the courtyard in warmer weather and have a cigar while watching.
Me too! My wife and younger daughter just became hooked on the show this season. I don't bother with the mustache though.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
The wife and I have been known to binge watch Family Guy. It's just soooo funny. Sometimes stupid funny, but I don't care. I still laugh, so what? Wanna fight about it??

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
The wife and I have been known to binge watch Family Guy. It's just soooo funny. Sometimes stupid funny, but I don't care. I still laugh, so what? Wanna fight about it??
We watch cartoons more than anything else. Mostly Family Guy, American Dad and Bob's Burgers. We're not high society.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
New Girl, House Hunters, and a shit ton of cooking shows are the guilty pleasures for me.

I also used to love Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

Any fellow Drunk History watchers out there?