What's new

Had my first CC

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ok now I know what the big deal is !!! Had my first CC today that I got on trade for some roasted coffee, It was the first time I have ever looked around for something to NUB it with. Good thing Im building a tall cabinet for my growing collection because if the other CC's I have now are the same Ill need some serous storage.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I personally have never had a CC...
I can resolve that for you.. I owe you for the coffins that you sent out today... shoot me a PM with an addy and I'll get something in the mail to you tomorrow instead of waiting for your package to arrive first to get the return address :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can resolve that for you.. I owe you for the coffins that you sent out today... shoot me a PM with an addy and I'll get something in the mail to you tomorrow instead of waiting for your package to arrive first to get the return address :)
You can also send some cc my way too if you want. Just found out I'm going to be a daddy

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Good for you. I generally only smoke CC and hey got me hooked but I guess over here it's different. You guys in the US get more NC so it's a pretty fair trade off from what I've heard so. Enjoy and I'm glad you liked it.

Cheers,
JM

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Dang guys. Didn't think everyone would worry about my statement. I'm just teasing. This is only an opinion of someone who post pictures of other people's cigars.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
You can also send some cc my way too if you want. Just found out I'm going to be a daddy
Pretty unclassy way to ask!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty unclassy way to ask!
It was a JOKE relax.