What's new

Had my first CC

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I started out on NCs .. for about 2 months, then I hooked up with some guys in San Diego that do a weekly rotating herf, they slapped me around pretty hard, "here try this", famous last words. I've been lucky enough to try some sticks that I would never see let alone get to try, a couple weeks ago it was a early '80s Davidoff no. 1 and a Dunhill Mojito. Holy crap just when you think you've had tasty cigars there is something else to smack you around.

I'm a fan of the all of them but a few are of the shorter sticks / smaller RGs:

'01 Dip #4s (discontinued but was lucky enough to find a box)
Cohiba Panatela
Cohiba Lancero
Party Shorts 05s and 07s are yummy
HdM du Depute
HdM du Gourmet
HdM Le Hoyo Des Dieux
Sig II
Monte4

Oh and for people that haven't tried them the H. Upmann Half Coronas are amazing.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I started out on NCs .. for about 2 months, then I hooked up with some guys in San Diego that do a weekly rotating herf, they slapped me around pretty hard, "here try this", famous last words. I've been lucky enough to try some sticks that I would never see let alone get to try, a couple weeks ago it was a early '80s Davidoff no. 1 and a Dunhill Mojito. Holy crap just when you think you've had tasty cigars there is something else to smack you around.

Cohiba Panatela
Cohiba Lancero
HdM du Depute
HdM du Gourmet
HdM Le Hoyo Des Dieux
Sig II
Monte4

Oh and for people that haven't tried them the H. Upmann Half Coronas are amazing.
The HdM du Gourmet really are good, very underrated cigar imvho. You've got to smoke 'em slow, but the creaminess that's so great about HdM is so strong in these, the density of the smoke is amazing.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Cohiba Panatela
Cohiba Lancero
HdM du Depute
HdM du Gourmet
HdM Le Hoyo Des Dieux
Sig II
Monte4

The HdM du Gourmet really are good, very underrated cigar imvho. You've got to smoke 'em slow, but the creaminess that's so great about HdM is so strong in these, the density of the smoke is amazing.
Sounds tasty