What's new

Haircut

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
What kind of haircut do you have and how often do you get it cut?

Currently I have a shaved fade, about a #1 buzz on top and the sides shaved smoothe.

Given the style, I have to go once a week to keep it up. But I found a barber who is great and charges $15 for both the haircut and a face shave.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I have the same hiar style I have had my entire life...parted over my left eye and faded to the ears.

I cut my own hair whenever the wife thinks it is too long. Paid $19.99 for the clippers almost seven years ago. :thumbsup:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Modified high & tight. I used to just buzz it with a #1, but as I got older i thought I needed some kind of style.

Haven't been to a barber in like 11 years.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I can't imagine trying to do my own, i know a lot of guys that do, but I LOVE going to the barber, it's the highlight of my Saturday...

I can't draw a straight line, so I can only imagine what it would look like, plus bad memories from childhood of my mother cutting our hair...

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I tired cutting someone elses hair once and it was terribly difficult. I needed to be able to feel the angle of the blades...it took almost an hour. (only takes me 15-20 to do mine.)

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
An old girlfriend of mine wanted ME to cut a 'little' of her hair off before we went to the beach for a weekend, this was a BIG mistake. Guys, do not EVER agree to do this.

I messed up on one side, overcompensated on the other, and before you know it I had an hysterical girlfriend and a weekend at the beach cancelled.

It still made me laugh though. I mean, what was she thinking?

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
indyrob said:
Modified high & tight. I used to just buzz it with a #1, but as I got older i thought I needed some kind of style.

Haven't been to a barber in like 11 years.
That's what I used to wear Indy. Now I've gone away from that some what to let the top be a bit longer. The wife wanted me to let my hair grow out some and I tried it for a while but it bugged the shit out of me. So far my concession has been to have the barber only use a #1 on the sides instead of #0.:tonguerol

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Have my own cutters and do my own hair as well. #1 in summer and #2 in the winter on the sides and then angle till top of head where it is mostly a flattop. On my second pair of clippers in like 6 years. I still do a better job then most barbers and the clippers paid for itself many times over.

I usually cut it a couple weeks AFTER is looks like shit, about every month and a half.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Have my own clipper also, I either use a #1 or no clip about once a week. I just can't see spending money at a barber when I have no hair.

I do miss the shaving cream and the straight razor on the sides and back of the neck though.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I keep it short on top and spike it.

My mom was a hairdresser before she began teaching. I've paid for one haircut my entire life.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL,
I have the hottest colombian hairstylist with the biggest most beautiful ass on the planet earth, her haircuts are terrible but it's worth it to have her lean on me and watch her bendover.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've been going to the same barber here for quite some time. I tried the BoRics for a while but they have such a turnover it's hard to find someone who does a good job consistently. Of course I have much less hair to cut anymore it doesn't really matter now.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
For the past several years, I've used a wahl clipper and cut my own hair once a week. 1/16th of an inch uniform. Of course, I don’t have much of a medium to work with.:scratchhe :wink: