What's new

Haircut

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get mine colored every 8 weeks at an Aveda salon. Its got lots of long layers and I blow dry it straight and then (sometimes) use a straightening iron. The layers are long enough that I can tuck it behind my ear. The colors are coppery with a highlight and a deeper/darker auburn/copper color as a lowlight.
It was long, 4-5 inches past my shoulders, for many years and then I got it cut around 1998 and its been nearly shoulder length/ a little shorter, since.

Don't you love having a sister in the brotherhood? he-he :yes:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
So you look like your avatar? :dunno: :hysterica

Speaking of coloring...the wife is getting her coloring and trim tonight.

Talk about a chunk of change! $$$ :sadstare:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Todd,

Why don't you buy a box of lady clairol and give her a whirl?I mean the worst thing that could happen is she'd kill you...

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Katie is it flowing? Your post reminded me of Seinfeld.

George: What kind of hair?

Jerry: You know, long dark hair.

George: Flowing?

Jerry: Flowing?

George: Is it flowing? I like flowing, cascading hair. Thick lustrous hair is
very important to me.

Jerry: 'Thick lustrous hair is very important to me,' is that what you said?

George: Yeah, that's right.

Jerry: Just clarifying.

George: Let me ask you this. If you stick your hand in the hair is it easy to
get it out?

Jerry: Do you want to be able to get it out or do you want to not be able to
get it out?

George: I'd like to be able to get it out.

Jerry: I think you'll get it out.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm sportin' a buzz cut these days. I get cut maybe once a week or so with frequent touch ups around the neck and ears.

It helps that I sleep with my stylist.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
allanf said:
Todd,

Why don't you buy a box of lady clairol and give her a whirl?I mean the worst thing that could happen is she'd kill you...
I don't know Allan...that sounds like the best thing that could happen! :rofl:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Mine changes quite a bit... I had a mohawk (yea kiss my ass) for awhile, and now it is short... now that i have to interview for jobs... i have to keep it that way

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm bald on top so I just shave the strays every morning and use the Wahl clippers on the sides and back once a week. If there is a special occasion I go to the barber.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I've had basically the same haircut since 10th grade. Parted in the middle and combed back, sort of. Just the length has varied from partway down my back to above my collar. I'm so daring!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sport a longer version of my old military high an tight cut. I tried growing it out, but it just bugged the crap out of me and was entirely too hot. I color every month too.

I go to the barber shop weekly. My barber called me on sunday a couple of weeks ago because he had drilled a hole into a natural gas line in his shop. I repaired it the next day in about 4 hours and only charged him $200 bucks for the work. For some reason he said that he didn't really have the money so he would give me free haircuts for a year.

Well, that kind of pissed me off, so I go weekly and get my beard shaped and trimmed, hair cut and a shave. Sooner or later he will realise just paying me would have been the best option. $18 x 48 weeks= $864.oo