What's new

Happiness is

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... happiness is treating my lady to a ticket back home to the UK for an adventure helicoptor lesson. It's her birthday and I know she misses home and she has always wanted to fly. I got it for a reasonable price here, if anyone's interested, - http://www.gifts.co.uk/

And, never one to leave myself wanting, happiness is also one order for (which I think I will light up while flying in the coptor, if you don't mind Mr Pilot !):

Zclassy1

If it's worth doing, It's worth doing right.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I do. It's hard to believe he's 6 already. It seems like yesterday when we brought him home with us. I hope he has lots of friends as he grows up. That will be even better :)
I know how you feel bro, it seems like yesterday my 22 and 27 y/o fit between my Palm and my elbow. Great memories, thank you

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
100% the worst day of my life.
Glad some people are into that stuff, but it ain't me.
Life doesn't come with any guarantees or that having kids will guarantee that life is better ..for some it brings heartache through no fault from the kids or the Parent. ..circumstances tend to bring problems nobody can fix.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Life doesn't come with any guarantees or that having kids will guarantee that life is better ..for some it brings heartache through no fault from the kids or the Parent. ..circumstances tend to bring problems nobody can fix.
I've been sitting here trying to figure out what to say.. I think that's well said.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've been sitting here trying to figure out what to say.. I think that's well said.
I was told by somebody along time ago before Forrest Gump ever said "Life is like a box of chocolates"......it went more like this...."Life is like a slice of pizza....you're never guaranteed as to how big a slice you're gonna get and it's usually a very small piece when you do get one and they come very few and far between so when you get a slice....savor it and enjoy what you get because that might be the only slice you get in life comparatively to the rest of your life."

I never forget that...and when you take life as a whole...the percentage of great things that have happened to you pretty much don't amount to what goes wrong. Add as many single items to that pizza as you can...that's the secret to happiness...don't settle for just the cheese.