What's new

Happy National Hotdog Day!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Lots of hotdog fans! I love em. Never seen a mummy dawg or that spiral cut before....both great ideas.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Standard dog - chili, cheese, sour kraut & mustard

Preferred dog - pretzel dog with melted cheese on top and a bowl of mustard to dip in

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Five Guys restaurant slice the weiners open to grill them. Then you take the cheese and bacon option and add jalapeno and mustard.

Hot dogs and poutine is also a favorite of mine. Do you guys know what a poutine is? If not do yourself a favor and google it.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Joes hotdogs at 3am. "Fries or rings? You in the back!?!?"
Chili cheese/onion/tomatoes
Gene and Jude's fries on dog.
Mustard/relish/minced onion/hot peppers.
Hey hotdog steamed pressure cooked bun. Homemade chili. REAL homemade root beer.
Portillos.
Babes Daisy dogs.
Just the tip of the local dogs. Didn't even touch the Chicago "city" only establishments!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I could really get into poutine...... now i will have to make it.
You need the good cheese curd, the type that makes squeeky noise when you eat it. Squeeky cheese is essential.

Then the sauce is important.

Then, some people eat it as-is. It really is a magical food. But I prefer it with salt, pepper, vigegar and ketchup. Hot sauce sometimes too.

Mmmmmm poutine.

Hot dogs are a summer favorite around the pool, even in a colder summer like this year.
Bbq all the way!

Cigars and bbq go well together; off when you realize hot dog and cigar doesnt mix as well ;)