What's new

Have to show off my new purchase

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Sweet! If you don't mind me asking, how long of a waiting period was it between ordering them and receiving them?
We probably went back and forth for about two weeks discussing what I was looking for with the grind options, which shaft options, and stamping/paintfill. Once that was all decided it was about 1 week before they showed up at my door. So in theory if you know exactly what you want going into it then turnaround would be about one week.
That's really good!
If you would like I can get you in contact with him
Thanks but my game (and bank account) are nowhere ready for that. LOL

BUT, you and FourKicks are certainly inspiring me to bring my clubs out.
Do it!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Sweet! If you don't mind me asking, how long of a waiting period was it between ordering them and receiving them?
We probably went back and forth for about two weeks discussing what I was looking for with the grind options, which shaft options, and stamping/paintfill. Once that was all decided it was about 1 week before they showed up at my door. So in theory if you know exactly what you want going into it then turnaround would be about one week.
That's really good!

Do it!
Off to a driving range this weekend!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
That's really good!

Do it!
Well, I didn't make it to the driving range this holiday weekend, but I did watch Happy Gilmore.