What's new

Have you guys smoked any VR lately?

Have you ever smoked a Vegas Robaina cigar?

• Yes and I liked it!

Votes: 36 59.0%
  • Yes but I didn't like it!

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • No and I don't want to!

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • No but I want to!

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Pulled some some strings and voila, I am about to get my hand on a box of Vegas Robaina 2005 - 5th Avenue 15 Aniversario. for those who don't know this, you could say this is the mother of all REs. It is ALOT of money so I dont know if I can buy the whole box.....anyone up for this?

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Mmmm, the Jubilaums are fantastic cigars. They keep getting better and better. They are hardly a RE. More of a special, one-time limited release celebrating 5th Ave's 15th Anniversary. These will never be regular production cigars.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Mmmm, the Jubilaums are fantastic cigars. They keep getting better and better. They are hardly a RE. More of a special, one-time limited release celebrating 5th Ave's 15th Anniversary. These will never be regular production cigars.
As the name says they are not a RE but you dont think this cigar contributed big to the RE hype?

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Not at all. Many distributors, importers and marcas have done special one-off anniversary humidors and boxes of cigars. None were atrributed to RE's.

If anything, the 2005 RA Belicoso run in the UK contributed to the RE hype.
Then I guess we just agree to disagree.:stretchgr

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although I am not inclined to large rg, I do not hesitate to recommend the Unico. perhaps they are a bit airy in the 1st 1/3, but they do not need long to get to the sweet spot, and the sweet spot is very long in this cigar.

Cheers
Drew P
After what you said I revisited the unicos and take back what I said about them, good call Drew :)