What's new

HBH 2018 Commitment list

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
You better be there
If he doesnt show, and it is only 2 hours from him. Im going to drive to his house and beat his mailbox with a bat as @bwhite220 dumps all, and i mean ALL, our dog rockets on his front yard. Then we will sit there and make him smoke everyone. All the while bwhite is telling him some cracked out story about something that he is just making up for hours on end. When he is finally done smoking all of those well aged dog rockets and is blue in the face, we will each kick him in the balls. Then we will get back in our vehicle, and leave.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
If he doesnt show, and it is only 2 hours from him. Im going to drive to his house and beat his mailbox with a bat as @bwhite220 dumps all, and i mean ALL, our dog rockets on his front yard. Then we will sit there and make him smoke everyone. All the while bwhite is telling him some cracked out story about something that he is just making up for hours on end. When he is finally done smoking all of those well aged dog rockets and is blue in the face, we will each kick him in the balls. Then we will get back in our vehicle, and leave.
You forgot the hug!

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Sounds like a nice hbh excursion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
You forgot the hug!
That is the ball kick part
Oh man! I hope Jeremy doesn’t show up now because this crap sounds fun and huggable!