What's new

HBH 2018 Commitment list

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
View attachment 111999
Ill make it up your driveway, along with a bunch of angry BOTL!
Eh, that could work, as long as it has decent ground clearance, and you're not too concerned with scratching up the paint a bit... ;)
Also, not joking about the GPS, it tries to bring people up an impassable logging road..

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
@BradMc I thought I may not be able to make it because I have a Daddy Daughter dance practice on Friday night and some lady wanted me to run sound for her wedding on Saturday so I made my price pretty high to play 3 songs for her so she decided not to have me run sound so looks like we will be there late Friday night early Saturday morning I will send some money in the next day or so for me and my boys. Is there anything left that needs to be brought? Just let me know. Thanx!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'm out. I have a date in south Carolina on Fri and a memorial on Sat in Virginia. Have a good time everyone. Enjoy some shine and home brew mead for me.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Important question: how close is the closest Taco Bell to this place?

...asking for a friend.
Dude, we have a World Class Chef as one of the brothers that will be there. He won’t be making all the food but he isn’t shy about speaking up if the food isn’t cooked up to par. The food is excellent.

Besides, I don’t want to bunk with any brothers making Taco Smell runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, we have a World Class Chef as one of the brothers that will be there. He won’t be making all the food but he isn’t shy about speaking up if the food isn’t cooked up to par. The food is excellent.

Besides, I don’t want to bunk with any brothers making Taco Smell runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Important question: how close is the closest Taco Bell to this place?

...asking for a friend.
I agree becaue how else do you stay regular...

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Me too. Sometimes life gets in the way of hanging out with my internet friends. If I'm ever down in your neck of the woods for work, I'll let you know.
For sure. Please do. My place checks off a few too many of the boxes for appallachian stereotypes, but we can have an NFA ATF afternoon... ;)

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Yeah, I’m excited for that. But I’m worried about being drunk and not having access to the 4th Meal of necessity.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Well every HBH has been very interesting and a HELLUVA of a lot fun , I'm sure this one will be that same ......:cigar::banghead::hilarious::ROFLMAO:

@sean one of these days I'll make it to the Beach Hurf (was going to try this time, just couldn't make it work) .....