What's new

HBH 2018 Commitment list

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Ok, 1 more question, what about music? I can bring a blue tooth speaker and we can listen to spotify from my phone, I know no cell phone or internet, but I have unlimited data, so thoughts?

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
So, I'll probably make up a few gallons of tea to bring. (This is the south, when we say tea, we mean sweet...)
Does anyone like theirs country sweet? Ie: you can taste the diabetes
Otherwise, I usually make it about half sweet..
It's not sweet tea in the south unless there's a pile of sugar that has come out of solution on the bottom of the jug.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
@irratebass Yes bring Cards n TP .... we just put all the booze on a table and help ur self (bring what U like to drink, I'm sure we will have LOTS).... music will have to be downloaded (No Cell coverage AT ALL and or Data ), there was DirecTV, not sure this year ..... Dustin and I will meet in Knoxville at 11 on Thur to by all the food , we should be to the cabin around 2ish ...... @Glassman Sweet Tea will hit the spot can u bring up couple Big bags of ice ?

Last edited:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
@irratebass Yes bring Cards n TP .... we just put all the booze on a table and help ur self (bring what U like to drink, I'm sure we will have LOTS).... music will have to be downloaded (No Cell coverage AT ALL and or Data ), there was DirecTV, not sure this year ..... Dustin and I will meet in Knoxville at 11 on Thur to by all the food , we should be to the cabin around 2ish ...... @Glassman Sweet Tea will hit the spot can u bring up couple Big bags of ice ?
Yeah. I can probably bring some firewood as well if need be.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hmmmm well scratch the music, me and @bwhite220 will just have to serenade you all......but only after a few drunks, and we DON'T take requests!!

cigarMVP

More Vegueros (or Gurkhas) Please
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok, 1 more question, what about music? I can bring a blue tooth speaker and we can listen to spotify from my phone, I know no cell phone or internet, but I have unlimited data, so thoughts?
You can create and download a playlist on spotify so that you can access it even in offline mode. Or download an existing playlist, whatever you like, but it's all available right there in the spotify app. Then you will need no internet to play that list.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
You can create and download a playlist on spotify so that you can access it even in offline mode. Or download an existing playlist, whatever you like, but it's all available right there in the spotify app. Then you will need no internet to play that list.
I tried, but I need to have a premium membership to do that, I don't pay for that, I like the free fiddy free service heh

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I tried, but I need to have a premium membership to do that, I don't pay for that, I like the free fiddy free service heh
Spotify is a service definitely worth paying for. Stop being cheap bro! you'll love it! I download all my playlists and use it on offline mode and the wife streams. We only have one account :)

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Spotify is a service definitely worth paying for. Stop being cheap bro! you'll love it! I download all my playlists and use it on offline mode and the wife streams. We only have one account :)
I usually only use it in the summer at the pool, So I like to wait for their 3 months at $9.99 special, which will usually last me the entire summer.