HBH 2018

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Last edited:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I’d love to! Too much on the schedule and the budget is shot for the year and it’s Jan!
This weekend: Snowmobiling in near U/P border of MI Wisconsin with WB (then central Waters 20th Anniversary party on Sat)
Next weekend Disney World with the family for 5 days.
Destination wedding in June
Cuba in November with no plans set but the wife already gave the blessing.
Not even sure I’m making the 7th annual Mississippi (now Arkansas!) Herf this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I’d love to! Too much on the schedule and the budget is shot for the year and it’s Jan!
This weekend: Snowmobiling in near U/P border of MI Wisconsin with WB (then central Waters 20th Anniversary party on Sat)
Next weekend Disney World with the family for 5 days.
Destination wedding in June
Cuba in November with no plans set but the wife already gave the blessing.
Not even sure I’m making the 7th annual Mississippi (now Arkansas!) Herf this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that’s a lot but where there’s a will there’s a way ...it’s just a weekend hope it can change but I definitely get it my dude

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Not that it can’t happen at any time but we are at that stage where we can’t take life for granted. I’ve lost a lot of people the last couple of years including our brother Rev (rip). The fam conflict I couldn’t overcome but Other than that I will not miss our chances for fellowship. So I’m really glad I can get there this year and look forward to seeing you brothers yeah it’s more than just a forum