What's new

HBH 2019 (Commitment list)

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Just signed the rental agreement and paid the last 1/2 of the bill, so its our's now , We have the place at 3:00 PM on Thur 4/25 and have to be out around 10:00 or so on Sun 4/28 , WE HAVE WiFi this year so will plan to do a hangout chat one or two nights for all those that want to join us from a-far .......

Should be Hell'va allot fun, I'll post a Map on Sunday , be on the look out for BOTL sign's on the road and entrance to the lodge, remember very narrow road getting there and u will loose GPS signal about a mile from the lodge .........More updates later

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Just signed the rental agreement and paid the last 1/2 of the bill, so its our's now , We have the place at 3:00 PM on Thur 4/25 and have to be out around 10:00 or so on Sun 4/28 , WE HAVE WiFi this year so will plan to do a hangout chat one or two nights for all those that want to join us from a-far .......

Should be Hell'va allot fun, I'll post a Map on Sunday , be on the look out for BOTL sign's on the road and entrance to the lodge, remember very narrow road getting there and u will loose GPS signal about a mile from the lodge .........More updates later

See @elderboy02 we now have WiFi, ya big girl, can't go to a herf w/out your phone phhht

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I’m hoping we’ll find some on 50ac , but I hear ya , if we have to we’ll go and get some .....