What's new

HBH 2019

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
So this might be a bit out of my travel range next year. Looking at moving to Jacksonville, FL, and that would make it an 8 hour drive. Also, the weekend of April 7 is the only weekend that’s impossible for me. But I might make an exception for a bed that’s not a top bunk.
Don’t let the drive be an excuse I’m 8 out and I don’t think I’m furthest out ...plus you’re a man you smoke cigars

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
So this might be a bit out of my travel range next year. Looking at moving to Jacksonville, FL, and that would make it an 8 hour drive.
Don’t let the drive be an excuse I’m 8 out and I don’t think I’m furthest out ...plus you’re a man you smoke cigars
I'm 11 hours out and I'm man enough to go. Find your balls, Rob!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm always up for a road trip depending on date, between leaving town for Mardi Gras and the New Orleans Bourbon Festival March is pretty full. Depending on date I can give it a whirl even if don't stay on site gorgeous part of the country and I'm always up for a good time! @mjones9630

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I'm always up for a road trip depending on date, between leaving town for Mardi Gras and the New Orleans Bourbon Festival March is pretty full. Depending on date I can give it a whirl even if don't stay on site gorgeous part of the country and I'm always up for a good time! @mjones9630
March won't really work for me either, I'm honestly thinking the later the better...
But if you're down, then let's plan to revisit this once dates and all are set..