What's new

He was our Brother, Our Best Friend and Our Asshole.... RIP Rev.B

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Thank You all for the kind words and responses. It means a lot to me and Kel. I will let a few people (Rev's inner circle) and Bryans son read this thread.
I will be posting info on the Celebration of life (party) that we will be having in honor of Bryan shortly.
I will say that it may be as soon as this Saturday..........(more than likely)

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Bryan's Celebration of life party (memorial) will be this Saturday night 082016 @6pm in Boiling Springs, South Carolina. There will be food, a band, porta potties, Projector, etc.... If anyone would like to attend, donate cigars, money or whatever in your name please let me know. Anything will be appreciated. Thank You

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So many posts for this man....having never had the pleasure of meeting him other than reading his post and his interaction here it doesn't lessen the heaviness in heart when somebody passes...esp. when that person has affected so much in others. Prayers and thoughts go out to his family and for him...there is a special place for good people like him in the next life.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I hate to hear this news. I never had the pleasure of meeting Rev or even interacting with him here as I am very new to the site. However, I have seen many posts on the forums and on Instagram over the loss of Rev. He was obviously a very impactful man with a huge heart and very loved by so many. Very sorry that I never met him.

RIP Rev B

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
There are few times in this life that you meet someone that leaves a mark on your life such as Rev left on mine and many others here. i have been blessed to know Bryan and consider myself lucky to have called him friend and brother. Seeing his face when he tasted some of those Eye-Talian pastries for the first time (he could never really pronounce sfogliatelle) was priceless. I will truly miss Bryan and will think of him daily. Everytime i eat a sfogliatelle i will think of him, everytime I make limoncello, I will put a jar aside for him, everytime I smoke a Four Kicks i will dedicate it to him.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Saddened to hear of the loss, as so many others have said, a true BOTL if ever there was one. Thanks to @xFreebirdx for keeping us updated. If there's anything the family is in need of, or somewhere to direct memorial donations etc please post it up and I'm sure the brotherhood will come through as it's done time and again.

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Saturday following the service for Bryan Strand we are having a celebration of life party that starts @6pm. Everyone is invited. We are taking up donation for the party expenses.... We are also taking up donation for the family to help with the expense from funeral and whatever else they need. Please send whatever pictures you have of Bryan to Eddie Siemski at freebirdes@hotmail.com
It is BYOB we will have BBQ there if you could bring a side to share that would be great. Please pass this post around. I know I have missed people I do apologize.
The party will be at 895 Mahaffey Cooley Rd, Chesnee SC 29323
We will have signs for you to follow GPS is not accurate.

Anyone wanting to donate to the party or funeral can donate:
palpay friends and family
freebirdes@hotmail.com

Last edited: