What's new

He was our Brother, Our Best Friend and Our Asshole.... RIP Rev.B

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Would it be possible for Bryan's family to start a gofundme? For those of us who can't make it but would like to donate towards the funeral expenses/family.

palpay friends and family
freebirdes@hotmail.com

That Hotmail account will also be the one used when I start selling/auctioning/lottery Bryans massive cigar collection. ;)

Last edited:

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Sorry man we were making a new batch this week.....but this happened. :(
Eddie, may I suggest that you create a threshold at which each box must sell for otherwise it doesn't leave. I think there are some extremely generous people here who will be HAPPY to pay more than the box would actually cost… But just to ensure that the family gets the maximum amount perhaps consider that threshold...

@xFreebirdx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I'm late to the game here, but when I heard the news that Bryan was not doing well and eventually his passing, it really broke my heart. Bryan was such good dude and was always so generous. I will definitely cherish the times I got to share some awesome smokes with Bryan. RIP brother, you will be missed....

Eddie/Kel, I hate I could not make it this weekend, but I was traveling for work,

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Just want to say as well, I think it's awesome what @xFreebirdx is doing for the family in this trying time. I truly hope each and every guy here has made at least one connection through BOTL who would do the exact same thing under these circumstances. I know I have, and I am eternally grateful to @Eric and the founders of this place for fostering an environment where those types of friendships have been made