What's new

Heading to the Rockies

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
fellas...gonna be in Colorado Springs from the 16th to the 23rd of this month.

Any CO brothers wanna hook up for a smoke?

I've already talked to Halon and we're trying to work something out (thinking maybe Saturday or monday or wednesday)

Cowboy??...Dogwatch Dale??...any other denver/CO bros? let me know...

I'll be stuck in airports quite a bit tomorrow, so shoot me a PM or post here. If I don't get back to ya tonight I will definately tomorrow.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
as good as that sounds, I have some immediate plans that I need to stay here by the pool this weekend and take care of! :stretchgr :starrylov :lady: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I get back in Denver on Sat. I think it might be tough that night. Sun or Mon might work for me to drive down to the Springs. I'll need to play it by ear. I'd love to meet up if possible.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I get back in Denver on Sat. I think it might be tough that night. Sun or Mon might work for me to drive down to the Springs. I'll need to play it by ear. I'd love to meet up if possible.
If we end up doing it on Monday in the Springs, I'll have to drive down too. Monday is looking like the best option (at least for me) right now. If you wanted I could swing down 85 and we could drive to the Springs and back up together.
Let me know!

TYLER

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Damn, I'd love to fly out for a few days and do some fly fishing on the South Platte. I love Colorado!

One of these days.....
I love Colorado as well. Someone set up a fly fishing herf!!!! Wish I could meet up with you guys. Have a great time.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
We should do a big CO herf sometime. Plenty of cool stuff to do. Really cool martini/cigar bar in Colorado Springs, too. My dad is taking me there on my 21st!
www.15cclub.com

TYLER