What's new

Heading to the Rockies

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Yeah, it is! I can't get in, but I'll wait by the door, lol!
My uncles have a private humidified locker there. If you and the missus want to get away for a night, I can give you guys directions!

TYLER

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Looks like I'm traveling again next week, guys, so I won't make it down there this time. 15C is definitely nice. A good place to go single.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
little bump...cause i'm gettin a hankerin for a stogie!!!

Tyler...sup? we gettin together monday? Mike...any chance you'll be in the springs Sunday? Any other CO Bro's...anyone wanna herf a little?

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
While work is interfering for me, I'm surprised there aren't more takers. It is a school night, but still. Have a blast guys!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Yeah Josh, Monday works well for me! What time do you want to get together? I'm looking into restaurants with smoking patios that we could go to. I'm thinkin we can also try out a new cigar lounge -- there's one or two I haven't been to yet. Let me know if you want to do anything specific!

TYLER

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, just saw this thread. Don't know how I missed it earlier....

Anyway, weeknights in the Springs is just going to be too far for me. Sorry I missed a chance at a weekend night at 15c!

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
well...I met up with Tyler(Halon) on wednesday afternoon.

We checked out a place called old west tobacco...and quickly decided to shoot over to stag for a few smokes!

enjoyed a couple really nice sticks, and some great conversation, and even swapped a few sticks!:thumbsup: Thanks again for driving down to meet up Ty! It was a great time and glad we were able to set soemthing up.

Wish some other area brothers could have made it...but no biggie...I'll be back out there at some point and we'll do a little better planning/organization is all.

Thanks again Tyler...it was great to see you again, I had a great time!

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Sorry to have missed you Josh. I think you'll find there are a lot of Front Range Herfers that are more than willing to drive anywhere between The Springs and Ft. Collins, or east/west for that matter). Next time we'll get the word out a little wider and hope the timing is better. I'm glad you guys had a good time. It's a fun town.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
absolutely, next time i'm out there i'll let everyone know plenty ahead of time and we can all figure out an evening/afternoon which works best for everyone!

we'll have more opportunities i'm sure!

in passing though, it's probably good I didn;t find Stag until the day before I left or else I probably would have spent a lot less time with Sarah;s family :headroll:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
It was fun! I'm glad you came out!
Sorry that everyone seemed to be out of town tho!
Next time we'll plan a nice get-together in Denver. Or if you're here in the winter we'll head up to the mountains!

TYLER