What's new

Headley Grange problem

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Wicket - I just came across this thread (sorry for the delay in responding).

1. The 'dark tobacco' you see at the foot is ligero (Nica). I would've like to have seen it rolled closer to the middle; however, 'dark tobacco' is not unusual when it comes to ligero.
2. As far as 'draw' goes, I've always found this attribute to be very subjective--what's 'firm' to one is 'plugged' to another.

At the end of the day, though, all that matters to me/us is that you are satisfied with your purchase of our cigars. I am more than willing to replace /any/ cigar that was deemed as 'inferior.' That goes for /anyone/ on this forum.

I am available 24/7. My direct email address is: Huber@CrownedHeads.com.

Please let me know how I may be of service.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

This post just made me order a box of drumsticks dammit LoL

Just got them in today

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Great pick up. Just a quick update I smoked the other stick I bought at the same time and had the same results. Thinking it was just bad luck from all the posts. Thought I'd make it to the B&M today for another but time didn't allow. Just can't justify a box or two until I try another.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Another update
Jon hooked me up today big time. I couldn't hold back and opened the second I received them. First thing I notice was the absence of dark nica in the foot or the cut end. After toasting the draw was what I would have expected from my first two. I've now come to the conclusion it was just a bad 2 sticks my first time around. Thanks again Jon I was not looking for free replacements but knowing you are a standup guy and enjoying you sticks you have made a life long customer out of me.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I love shit like this. I'm not a four kicks fan personally. But I will continue to drop ship them to support a brilliant man like Jon.