Heartfelt Industries?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I agree with you.

I'm more of a suite yourself

To each his own

Whatever floats your boat

You like it I love it.....type of guy.

It irks me when people think there is only ONE way. Some people like BMW some Benzes, some Glock some Springfield.....
I love both...

That being said I currently have both 65% heartfelt and HCM beads in the humi and just placed another order for 2 large 65% heartfelt tubes at midnight this morning and David has shipped them today too.

Did I say I love both already :stretchgr

dowjr1

Dan O
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't understand what the issue is. We are all trying to find a way to save a few bucks here and there. So by returning the beads he can buy more cigars. There is nothing noble about paying too much for a product...and certainly nothing wrong with returning it in unused condition.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
The kitty litter beads ABSORB moisture very well (i.e. when the air is too moist). But they do not SHED moisture nearly as well in my experience (i.e. if you live in snowy climes, in the dry winter months you may have a hard time keeping your rH up). Since you seem to live in AL, you might not have a problem with the kitty litter at all. It's certainly worth a go, you can always upgrade to Heartfelt or HCM if the kitty litter isn't working for you (as I did, but I live in snowy areas).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't understand what the issue is. We are all trying to find a way to save a few bucks here and there. So by returning the beads he can buy more cigars. There is nothing noble about paying too much for a product...and certainly nothing wrong with returning it in unused condition.

Thank you...I was puzzled also.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The kitty litter beads ABSORB moisture very well (i.e. when the air is too moist). But they do not SHED moisture nearly as well in my experience (i.e. if you live in snowy climes, in the dry winter months you may have a hard time keeping your rH up). Since you seem to live in AL, you might not have a problem with the kitty litter at all. It's certainly worth a go, you can always upgrade to Heartfelt or HCM if the kitty litter isn't working for you (as I did, but I live in snowy areas).
I hear ya. I'll see how it goes, but so far so good. Yeah it's pretty humid here in AL, so that should help. A friend of mine has been using KL for years. He said he just slowly adds distilled water to get the RH up. He lives less than a mile from me so we'll see.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
regardless of the situation, big ups to heartfelt
going along with the first recommendation - regarding a trade. I'm currently in a situation where I'm looking to trade 1lb 70% for a lb of 65%

When will I be able to post trades? And if anyone reading this now is interested in such a trade - maybe you could PM me as well

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know, I was trying to be pleasant with my post and help you out with how to get along with people here. But since you want to take that attitude...you may kindly GFY. I may have only been here a little over a year but in that year I've learned from some of the members here, took advice to heart, admitted when I was wrong, listened when someone was trying to help me out and respected those members that were here before me.

The only thing we have on this forum are how we conduct ourselves. My prediction...you will have a very tough time here considering you seem to think you know everything and have a condensending attitude when people are trying to show you how things are done here. Karma has a way of coming back around. If I were in your shoes, I'd start ducking.

Enjoy your stay....I'm done with you.
This guy!:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica: Now dont respond you're done with me.:headroll::hysterica

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
:headroll:Ummm....Thank you for your mercy Mr. EVP....I am honored......I would have not been able to go to work tommorrow had you unleashed your full fury...thank you...Thank you for showing me the ways of a true BOTL, after all I'm very new and you have been here since (pauses to look-Sept 2010-really?-dont mention it)...a very long time[/I]....I'll remember this forever....
This kind of attitude really won't bode well around here, Troy. We try and keep the spirit of brotherhood here amongst each other and EVP is one of the stand up folks that make up this awesome community.

EVP clearly stated what was on probably everyone's mind, including my own. I actually kept myself out of this thread for the sheer fact that you're new here and may not quite understand how things work.

It's unfortunate that you've taken such a stance with the attitude. I truly wish you had been able to see what the community was trying to impart on you in a gentle manner from the prior posts all the way through EVP's.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
The kitty litter would never prevent me from trading with you Troy. You attitude will though. Of course you have all the cigars you want, and have probably tried everything on the market so have no need for a trade, so no loss to you. In my limited experience here, you can still rebound, but you may want to decide whether or not it's worth swallowing you pride. possibly you could got over to cigarfamily. They love new guys with attitude. But in the end douche is douche and they get tossed out quick.

Last edited:

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You ordered a product, agreed to the retailer's conditions of sale (which included NO refunds) and paid for them. They sent you exactly what was ordered in a timely manner. Seems to me that's a done deal.

Kudos to Heartfelt for doing more than they had to on this one :applause: , and I hope you enjoy being known as 'the kitty litter guy' for the rest of your botl life
David is a stand up guy and FYI I use heartfelt and HCM beads.

I am quoting you bdc30 because I don't want to talk to the OP I hope you don't mind.

I think it's unfair to David because of several reasons some you said, Wasting his time for what about $30 Who is paying for shipping?. another reason is I don't agree with making up your mind getting exactly what you paid for then start a bash Heartfelt thread to force a good guy into giving you a refund of pocket change.

It would be a different story if there was something wrong with them but there wasn't, You basically extorted a good guy for a few bucks when others have said you would have no trouble selling or trading them.

It's not about the kitty litter it's about your lack of principle, These forums and bash threads are powerful and to use it this way I frankly despise.

David I wish you would not have given in to this guy, But I understand why and as always I will be buying more for the Troop coolers.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Heartfelt are great guys, Always standup, always fair. Nice of him to do what he did.

I have used Kitty Litter for five years in one cooledor and beads in the other. Both do a very good job for me. No has ever complained in my 121 trades. Leave it be.

Now lets all join hands and make up.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Holy God, this thread went very wrong very fast.

I don't hold what Troy did (try to return the beads when he found a better deal) against him. I wouldn't, but I don't know what his background is, and how dear a few dollars may be. (Although, dude, it's only about a 10-12 buck difference... anyways!)

But using this forum to black mail a good supplier - in an oh-so-innocent way, I might add - is unacceptable both morally and from financial standpoint. Besides the fact that David is a good guy, he is also a business owner who will eventually add these losses to his costs for subsequent years.

And then, responding to some of the other botl's in the manner he did... weeeelllll... I don't think we'll be seeing him around too much anymore. Which is sad, because I'm always pleasantly surprised at how much random people have to offer to a community like this...

Oh well...

-Fauzi

PS: Never used kitty litter, but, frankly, the thought bothers me... I'm sure it works, but I don't think I want to try it.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Wow, the lack of humilty in many of these posts is shocking. Let's lock this and move on, and hopefully some of us will learn a bit of brotherhood from this.

For this who don't know the policy of this board, it's this: if you have a problem with someone, take it to PM.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
First off, let me appologize to the other BOTLs here. I could have handled my posts better. I'm not appologizing for what I said as I stand behind it, but in how I said it. When my ire gets riled my mouth sometimes engages before my brain does.

Troy, you and I obviously don't see eye-to-eye on this and most likely never will. I'm willing to squash it and let it be if you are. This is a great place and too tight of a community to let petty BS disrupt things. With the size of regular posters here, we'll probably cross paths in other threads and can either completely ignore each other (which probably will be very tough to do) or we can put this behind us and get back to more enjoying cigars, which is what this board was designed for.

What say you?