What's new

Hello BOTL community from south jeresey

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah I am always down for a herf if time allows. I have a few guys that are putting one together on another forum I committed to so would have to check date on that one first as I think it is somewhere in that week.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SHAUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its about time you showed up here. Welcome buddy. Glad to see you join.
Yup, not much going on at the other spot so i decided to check this place out. How have you been Dave? Hear they are getting a herf going with Hank soon.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Yup, not much going on at the other spot so i decided to check this place out. How have you been Dave? Hear they are getting a herf going with Hank soon.
Yup, know what you mean. Get ya 30 post and stick it out for 30 days and this place opens up for ya.

I'm hanging in there. Leaving tomorrow for Chicago to meet up with Dave aka Whtwtrman79 and a bunch of other great brothers from here at the Chicago pipe show. Then meeting Hank on the 7th after I get back. Haven't seen him in a long time.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yup, know what you mean. Get ya 30 post and stick it out for 30 days and this place opens up for ya.

I'm hanging in there. Leaving tomorrow for Chicago to meet up with Dave aka Whtwtrman79 and a bunch of other great brothers from here at the Chicago pipe show. Then meeting Hank on the 7th after I get back. Haven't seen him in a long time.
That's awesome sounds like fun!