What's new

Hello From Chandler

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Good Morning Guys/Gals
I found BOTL while looking for a forum to read peoples experiences and interests in the cigar hobby. I would frequent youtube for reviews and commentary but wanted something a little more interactive. I live in south Chandler, AZ, and kind of jumped feet first in this hobby. My friends and I would go to a local lounge every now and then, where another buddy of ours worked, and he would recommend a stick for us. Being new to the hobby, I never really paid attention or knew anything about the stick he would recommend, just smoke it and enjoy. That changed after I started thinking about building my own personnel collection at my house. I started reading and doing research on everything cigars. I ended up purchasing a wineador because my house never dips below 78 (I'm warm blooded lol) and am in the process of stocking it up gradually. Right now I have many different single sticks that my friend helped me put together, which include Leaf by Oscar, My Father Le Bijou 1922, and Padron's. I have also been enjoying the CO First Third lately.

Outside of cigars, I'm big into sports. Love my Devils, Cards and even the Dbacks. Another hobby I love is audio/video science, which really helps bring the man cave alive.