What's new

Hello from Chicago

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
Despite what my buddy Rich said, no inquisition, lol! A fellow McHenry man, love it! I think maybe part of the problem with cigar shops in Shaumburg might have something to do with the insane sales tax, holy moly! If you're ever looking for a great place and some fun guys to smoke with don't go to the burning leaf in Plainfield, IL:hysterica
Oh yes Terran knows it. We Leafers tend to abuse our guests a little bit but somehow they like it.:fencing:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh yes Terran knows it. We Leafers tend to abuse our guests a little bit but somehow they like it.:fencing:
I can handle a little abuse and inquisition :).

I've been meaning to give Burning Leaf a shot, but, it's a bit far to become a regular. Terran was correct...Schaumburg sales/tabacco tax is insane.

Thanks again for the welcoming thread.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Welcome Jon! Nice to see you on here. These guys are great. Enjoy your stay. We should go anc meet up with some ov the guys from the leaf.

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Welcome to the BOTL, Jon! Enjoy your stay, a lot of great people on this board! Hopefully we'll meet and have a cigar one day, I'm in the city as well. :cjump:

Come out next Saturday. There is a nasty rumor that hdroadglide, terrantheman, kockroach and several others are coming out.:thumbsup:
Ouch, I wish I could come, I've been meaning to come back... Sadly I'll be out of town, any other BOTl herf's set up for any later dates?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Come out next Saturday. There is a nasty rumor that hdroadglide, terrantheman, kockroach and several others are coming out.:thumbsup:
Cuban pete and I were just talking about it. Sounds like we might be joining you. I am leaving that following Monday for kansas city for a week, so I will have to tell the wife (a.k.a. The Warden) that there is an "emergency" that I have to take care of.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm going to burning leaf to crash yourparty jon and pete won't tell me what time so I'm just going to stay there all day

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do it! You will NOT be disappointed, great guys and some good'uns coming to town for sure!
We will have to gather all of our 1/2 brains to come up with a good emergency. Ill throw around big phrases like "life time opportunity" or "donating time to a childrens foundation"