What's new

Hello from Chicago!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the friendly welcomes and advice/suggestions! I'm hoping to make my way to the cigar lounge within the next few days, well see what happens. And definitely wish it were still riding weather. Who knows, maybe we'll get 80+ degrees in February again haha

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from the NW burbs @cyn06! If your in the city, Iwan Ries and Jack Schwartz are a must. The Opus at the Cigar Lounge are overpriced even with the Cook County tax.
From what I've read, Iwan Ries has been on my list for a while now. Just got to get over there!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to come up with an excuse to get down there myself.
Since I've never been, mind answering a few noobie questions? If I remember correctly from the last time I read up, its byob? And there's a public lounge and a private lounge? Will they let you trial the private lounge or is there a membership or a day fee? Thanks!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Since I've never been, mind answering a few noobie questions? If I remember correctly from the last time I read up, its byob? And there's a public lounge and a private lounge? Will they let you trial the private lounge or is there a membership or a day fee? Thanks!
I'm not aware of any of that. I have hung out and had a smoke there in the lounge a couple of times, but I've only gone there during the day.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Welcome from the Western 'burbs, Jim. Big Hawks fan as well.

I was in the Cigar Lounge in Schaumburg a couple weeks ago and they had a few open boxes of different Opus vitolas. I am supposed to meet a buddy there tomorrow, I'll see what they have....I do know the one I bought was kinda pricey.
^^ @icehog3 Doesn’t actually exist.

Lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk